- Galvanic:Pure DC Current up to 100Ma.
- Interrupted Galvanic:Unipolar DC output at Different Rate and Pulse Width
- Rate:1,3,50 & 100 pps.
- Width: 0.01,0.03,0.1,1,0.3,1,3,10,30,100 & 300 milliseconds.
- Output:0 to120 V.
- Faradic:Continuous pulse train of 100 pps & width 0.5 milisecond.
- Surged Faradic:Same out put as Faradic with slow rise sawtooth mode.
- Rise:0.5 to 3.0 second in six steps.
- Rest:0 to 9 seconds in 10 steps.
a)Continuous:Frequency variable from 4 to 150 Hz.
b)FM:It automatically generates impulse rates from 4 to 150 Hz.
c)PWM:It automatically generates impulses of variable pulse width from 30 to 300 micro second.
Display:Back lite,two line LCD Display.